Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cranial Radiation Is There Any Information On The Web Dealing With Radiation Damage To The Cervical Spine?

Is there any information on the web dealing with radiation damage to the cervical spine? - cranial radiation

I avoid the treatment of radiation on the left side of my face and neck lymphoma diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. A year later I began to lose feeling in his right hand and on the left side is paralyzed, because the radiation damage to the spinal cord. It now has one more year, I walk with a stick and I can hardly move his left arm. The oncologists I spoke with (a neuro-oncologist in Denver and Sloan Kettering in New York), said that the radiation damage of this magnitude is rarely the case - especially given the low dose of radiation that I have received. My paralysis has steadily deteriorated. I wonder if anyone else out there with a similar problem or if there is no information on physical therapy for my paralysis, so you can get the use of his left arm back. My treatment consisted of steroids, anticoagulants, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, acupuncture, head massage, cold laser, and these have varying degrees of success, but not completely stopped the progression of the paralysis of my

0 comments:

Post a Comment