Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hearing Aids And Cochlear Implants What Is Cochlear Implants?

What is cochlear implants? - hearing aids and cochlear implants

I have used a hearing loss in the inner ear. I lost my ears like a child that was caused by an ear infection. I get asked that cochlear implants. I have some questions. At what age did you get a cochlear implant? What looks like? Did you remove or remain with you? Is it waterproof? Should I cover when you take a shower? Do you think that any help? Tell me how you've been there. It cost a lot to make the surgery? I say you should or not. I wonder if I ever wanted to get closer to "normal", ie a day. I'm tired of hearing aids. I'm sure my life would be easier with the cochlear implants or hearing aids? Do you think it would be too strong?

0 comments:

Post a Comment