Sunday, January 10, 2010

Fun Wedding Poses Wedding Photographer's Websites?

Wedding photographer's websites? - fun wedding poses

I have booked a photographer for my wedding .. and he is very creative and casual. is basically to shoot what I want and I know that all traditional as well as presents. It was suggested that a list of all the photos you want to forget anything .... I wonder if it will see good pitches and ideas for this fun for the bride, and my husband and me is ... We are lovers of fun and stupid and wanted some pictures to show us.

7 comments:

ocobride said...

When you visit the site of my photographer has access to my actual photographs .. Bring a few photos that are not public has. However, going to the website and click on "Order" and then Sean and Kristen and KPSO password

We hope that our photos, you give some ideas .. theres a flower girl, our position among our view over the head with his hands over his eyes .. kiss laugh was hysterical .. ((she is 5))

Ara57 said...

Go ahead, surf the Web for ideas. But if you love your portfolio as a photographer, I would not make a lot of worries. He's probably a pretty good idea of what to shoot.

insight s said...

Award Winning Wedding Photography | Black White Wedding Videography
http://www.lcdphotography.com

BooBooKi... said...

www.weddingchannel.com &
www.theknot.com

MomOfMEY said...

www.blinkon2.com
The best photographers!

ruralsou... said...

We
http://www.amyelizabethphotography.co.uk ...
our wedding

Christina V said...

depending on the reception / wedding room is. Someone had this amazing powder room if I had never dreamed some time in a mirror. If you are at a dock, you can see in the near water. I would like to explore the fields and close your eyes and imagine the pictures of 20 years and would like to see

Post a Comment