Sunday, January 3, 2010

Healthy Meal Plans Can You Recommend A Website For A Healthy Meal Plan For Women After Giving Birth?

Can you recommend a website for a healthy meal plan for women after giving birth? - healthy meal plans

I'm more interested in the meal plans and shopping lists that will benefit the whole family, but always tasteful.

I mean, breastfeeding 3 weeks ago (3 children) and II to learn the importance of staying healthy in mind the "diet", but I want to make healthy decisions. I also want to look good in summer when it's time to swim!

I'm tired of the same food and need guidance.

Thank you! and Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Proof that you can find healthy food, or made by professionals
http://weight-loss-to-your-door.blogsss.com/

Anonymous said...

Hey ... Janet here .. I hope my personal story may be some guidelines or help you ..

I'm 5'8, and this time I was around 220 pounds .. and was very hard to try to lose weight, about 8 months ... again I just had a baby at the time .. and during my pregnancy, I gained much weight and tonnnn it stayed with me after the birth, and her husband began to get in my case, and do not stop bothering me about my weight problem again ... So after a few months has really started, I had, even to the point here was to come, and I love the beach! So I decided to try to do something ...

IVE has almost all the systems out there trying systems ... the standard eating less movement, more lifestyle changes diet, South Beach, Atkins, Weight Watchers, Slimfast, etc. .. I have also tried many supplements for weight loss according to different .. and nothing worked generally very good for me .... But I came across this diet program>> http://www.fatloss.pcti-system.com .. This pair of my friends helped me and it worked amazingly for me than any other hlike.

Now I'm only 180 pounds .. I'm still overweight, but I lost 40 pounds and I'm well on the way to my goal of 160 pounds .. I hope I was of some use .. I wish him good luck!

Post a Comment