Monday, February 15, 2010

Batras Hospital My Wife Who Is 42 Years Old, Has A Problem Of Sneezing Continuously In The Morning And In The Evening Hours?

My wife who is 42 years old, has a problem of sneezing continuously in the morning and in the evening hours? - batras hospital

Kaushalya My wife has a chronic problem of sneezing for about 3 / 4 laps in the morning and evening. Previously, she was treated in Manipal Hospital, where he was given a nasal spray called flomist first was good, but he has become immune. He was treated by Batres clinic near Ulsoor lake. Even for a year, he got up, but they got used to the treatment has left us. Now, some 10 years he has come with the problems. Can you find a permanent solution to your problem, I am very worried. Every time I sneeze, my heart hurts. Please help me.

3 comments:

Dr. House said...

Is it an oral anti-histamines? If not, I recommend you to their reality, and not against the oral fexofenadine loratadine drowsiness or even before the start of treatment with nasal corticosteroids.

Robert said...

Swine flu! or you need your test --

Sam said...

Because we are all trained medical online. Take a real doctor.

Post a Comment