Friday, February 19, 2010

Dupno Artist I Have An Antique Oil Painting From The Early1900's Signed H. Dupino Or Dupno Can Anyone Help With Info ?

I have an antique oil painting from the early1900's signed H. Dupino or Dupno can anyone help with info ? - dupno artist

I have digital photos available on request. The only thing I will be on the history of oil purchased in Chicago in the 1920s. This is a picture of a boy fishing in a pond with a water wheel and mill. Does anyone know about this artist or painting? Tour impasses my research on the Internet. Can anyone help me please! Thanks

1 comments:

HondaGir... said...

The name sounds familiar, I think I have found in Antique Roadshow? To www.artcyclopedia.com. Find the name. They give you links to find the works of art to be acquired, we can also compare you to other works by him, if you want to know the value. It could also be useful to call to your local art museum, the directors are not usually like art fans, and even if you do not know the artist can not know where to turn. Good luck.

Post a Comment