Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Can A Hiatal Hernia Cause A Lump Has Anyone Had Their Gall Bladder Out And Hiatal Hernia Repaired At The Same Time?

Has anyone had their gall bladder out and hiatal hernia repaired at the same time? - can a hiatal hernia cause a lump

I am happy about undergoing an operation to remove my non-functioning gallbladder and my large hiatal hernia. I had pains in the chest of my hiatal hernia over a year and I wonder whether someone who is behind this operation, feel better now? Thank you.

3 comments:

curtispo... said...

You will notice a big difference. I had an umbilical hernia repaired at the same time, because it was one of the places that are a cut anyway. A gap is much larger, and you should see the relief of pain of the operation itself is gone to see.

A Mac Named Tasha said...

IV Remvi just my gallbladder, so they now all in laparoscopic dandy =)

Kadiatu B said...

I am not, but I see people

Post a Comment