Monday, February 1, 2010

Built In Flash Softbox How To Use Built In Flash On My Nikon D40?

How to use built in flash on my nikon d40? - built in flash softbox

When the camera is in manual mode, I must draw attention to the extent of exposure and the flash of my camera is charged automatically to the proper illumination on this subject? Or is it more complicated to flash to use them, I need the exposure a bit lower / higher to compensate by using a flash?

Also another question. Looking to buy a light kit. AA, which is economically (ie under $ 300?) Lighting kit you can buy for amateur photography. I tried to get maybe a light box or something. I'll be shooting mainly portraits of people not only their faces, but the whole body, and what makes the difference.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the device is in manaul, I ... Manual. They are the shutter speed can not exceed the flash sync (see check the manual that came with camera), set the Aperature what you want, shutter speed, and that the use of flash. .. Why are you so focused on the operation of manual flash? It is a pain in the back to make the leap through time! We have made great advances in photography in the past 40 years. Save your work manual for enlightenment, of course. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Read the Manual

Post a Comment